It may be a little premature to be calling it "leftover" chocolate, but there's certainly an excess of chocolate in our house at the moment. I wanted to find some ways to use it up without adding in extra sugar or taking up too much time.
1. Chocolate Mousse: this recipe has NO extra sugar added. It's really tasty, and (perhaps it was my beating) it turned out a little like a cheesecake - so we added a Scotch Finger biscuit to the bowl for our own take on a cheesecake!
2. 2 Ingredient Coconut Roughs: Can it get much simpler?!
3. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Crackle Nests: just add easter eggs to the top of your chocolate crackle mix.
4. Choc-Dipped Strawberries: It's healthier if there's fruit AND chocolate, right?
5. Caramel Shortbread: We love mum's old recipe, but we're big fans of the cheat's way...
Store-bought shortcut pastry cases + Nestle Top 'n Fill Caramel + and melted easter egg chocolate on top! It really can't get much easier than this!
What other creations have you come up with for your leftover Easter Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.
- Nicola @ School Ponytails
Australia's most affordable, high quality school uniform hair bows and ties
You may also like: