There's nothing worse than when you NEED something but NO-ONE ELSE has taken the time to create it yet...This was me yesterday.
We needed to plan, and needed to see ONE PAGE per term (because we're mums, and life exists one 10 week block at a time!) so we could plan out fundraising activities with our schools.
Once I'd finished, I thought it would be something useful for every mum, school teacher, and P&C member, too!
Looking at a full term at a glance helps you to plan your school fundraising and product ordering - but it really is a great teacher's resource and handy at home!
What you get:
- You'll receive 4 pages (one per term) - it's up to you whether your print in A4 or A3.
- There's plenty of space in the margins if you're binding the pages or sliding the pages into your existing diary.
- Each term has week numbers, and days and dates entered, as well as public holidays noted.
- The boxes for each day are big enough to write in!
- There's space at the side for notes, and a quick reference calendar for the upcoming terms.
Here's a sneak peek:
Related: How To Deal With JoJo At School
Simple to use
We'll be using this calendar when we arrange school fundraisers, where your school can earn 25% from the sale of school uniform hair accessories when you commit to fundraising once per term. It cannot get any easier!
With no out of pocket expense for the Uniform Shop or P&C, you can go "old school" and send home order forms, or keep things modern and get parents to shop online!
But for now, let's get you organised:
2018 School Term Planner- download and print HERE.
Have a wonderfully organised 2018 school year!
Nicola - School Ponytails
Nicola is the founder of "School Ponytails" and "Ponytails and Fairytales" and loves creating brands for kids to love, and schools to be proud of. School Ponytails is home to Australia's own custom hair accessories fundraiser. Ponytails and Fairytales is Australia's most magical and glittery hair accessories and jewellery range for little girls. Find out more about the story behind the brands here.