Your Uniform Colours: Red, Navy
Preferred styles for Volleyball (as approved by your Club):
- Swallowtail Hair Tie (Red & Navy)
- Double Layered Bow Hair Tie (Red & Navy)
- Curly Tie (Red & Navy)
- Korker Hair Tie (Red & Navy)
- Basic Hair Elastics - Large (Red, Navy)
- Snap Clips (Red, Navy)
- Ponytail Bow (Red & Navy)
- Sports Headband (Navy)
Your Uniform Colours: Black, Gold
To be sure your club earns their fundraising share:
- At the Checkout, be sure that your Fundraising Code is in the box: BALCATTA CATS
- Limited offer - Free delivery to club:
- If it's currently ACTIVE, there will be a banner at the top of this page with the dates and details.
- You MUST click the banner to activate the Delivery Fundraising Code, (and this should show in the Checkout instead of the regular code above).
- Simply choose "Deliver to School" as your shipping method (the code makes the delivery $0).
- This is organised from time to time by our contact at your club.
As always, please refer to the club's website and documentation for up-to-date details on the uniform policy. Club staff: find your FREE resources here. *Some exclusions apply, e.g. t-shirts.
To shop, select a colour below to view styles:
Free Pick Up
- Port Kennedy, WA
- Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm
- Free delivery on orders $200+ (excludes aerosols)
- Discounted Express Post $6 on orders $100 (excludes aerosols outside of WA)
- Tracked Parcel Post $8.95 Australia-wide
- Express Post $11.95 Australia-wide (excludes aerosols outside of WA)
- Express Courier $25 Australia-wide (for aerosol products)
- International: rates calculated at Checkout
- XS Parcel/Large Letter, untracked $3 Australia-wide
- Free Delivery to School
- Valid for registered schools, clubs, and community organisations with a pre-arranged date set up.
- The free delivery activates (and the school's fundraising amounts are allocated) when the special Delivery Fundraising Code (found on the banner at the top of the club's page) is added in the Checkout as the "Fundraising Code".
- Orders will be delivered on the next scheduled delivery date (see your school's parents association for details).
- On the Cart Page: please be sure to add in your child's name, class ID, and school name so your P&C can deliver to you.
- For further info, see our Shipping Policy.
Your team can earn 20% from today's purchase of school uniform, sports House/Faction colours, and gifts site-wide!*
- Products to suit your team are listed by colour, as approved by your club.
- Just click a colour or colour combination on this page to see the huge range that's available to match your uniform.
- At the end of term, we'll know to send 20% back to your school so long as you place the unique Fundraising Code in the box in the Checkout. This is the tech magic that is required to ensure your club's fundraiser is activated; without it, we cannot match the sale to your club.
- There's 2 simple ways to activate the code:
- Click the Fundraising Code to automatically put it in the Checkout for your session (a new window will pop up; both windows will have the code added)
- Copy and paste to the box in the Checkout. Mobile: it's on the last stage of the Checkout, "Payment". Computer: it's on the first page of the Checkout.
Free Delivery to the Club/School:
- From time-to-time, your club may arrange to collate orders and set a delivery date for your team. This means you get FREE delivery, but you must use the special "Delivery Fundraising Code".
- Want to know if you're club has an active delivery? Look to the top of this page: if there's a banner saying there's a limited offer, and showing the Delivery Fundraising Code and the applicable dates, then you may be in luck! Just use this code in the box in the Checkout!
- If something's out of stock, or is a custom colour, we'll be in touch to ship it separately.
In most cases, we're in-stock and ready to ship next business day.
If you've selected a custom item that requires manufacturing, or an item that is out of stock, the following information about Backorders and Pre-Orders is important: