To be sure your organisation earns their fundraising share:
- Add your Fundraising Code to the box in the Checkout (it's case sensitive), or click to activate it now: KCH
*Some exclusions apply, e.g. t-shirts.
Some products you may like:
Free Pick Up
- Port Kennedy, WA
- Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm
- Free delivery on orders $200+ (excludes aerosols, wholesale orders)
- Discounted Express Post $6 on orders $100 (excludes aerosols outside of WA, wholesale orders)
- Tracked Parcel Post $8.95 Australia-wide
- Express Post $11.95 Australia-wide (excludes aerosols outside of WA)
- Express Courier $25 Australia-wide (for aerosol products)
- International: rates calculated at Checkout, or email us for a quote: Hello@PonytailsAndFairytales.com.au
- XS Parcel/Large Letter, untracked $3.30 Australia-wide
- Free Delivery to School
- Valid for registered schools, clubs, and community organisations with a pre-arranged date set up.
- The free delivery activates (and the school's fundraising amounts are allocated) when the special Delivery Fundraising Code (found on the banner at the top of the school's page) is added in the Checkout as the "Fundraising Code".
- Orders will be delivered on the next scheduled delivery date (see your school's parents association for details).
- On the Cart Page: please be sure to add in your child's name, class ID, and school name so your P&C can deliver to you.
- For further info, see our Shipping Policy.
Your community organisation can earn 20% from today's purchase of Ponytails and Fairytales products site-wide!*
- Products to your community may like are listed above, but you can shop our full store. From newborn and birthday gifts, through to Australia's largest range of colours and styles of school uniform hair accessories, and everything you could need for sports and athletics carnivals.
- We send 20% back to the community organisation each quarter so long as you place the unique Fundraising Code in the box in the Checkout. This is the tech magic that is required to ensure your fundraiser is activated; without it, we cannot match the sale to your organisation.
- There's 2 simple ways to activate the code:
- Click the Fundraising Code to automatically put it in the Checkout for your session (a new window will pop up; both windows will have the code added)
- Copy and paste to the box in the Checkout. Mobile: it's on the last stage of the Checkout, "Payment". Computer: it's on the first page of the Checkout.
In many cases, we're in-stock and ready to ship next business day. If you've selected a custom item, or an item that is out of stock, the following information about "Pre-Orders" is important:
- All pre-orders are accepted with a non-refundable pre-payment.
- Items are manufactured to demand, with up to a 4-8 week turnaround + shipping to your door.
- Although we always quote 4-8 weeks, it is likely your items will be with you well within this time period. We're much happier to be "safe than sorry"!
- Pre-orders are signified by the "Add to cart" button being replaced by a "Pre-Order" button, as well as notifications relating to timeframes that pop-up on the Product Page/s, and on the Cart Page, to ensure it's clear that there may be a wait for these items.
- If you have any questions about your order, please reply to your Order Confirmation email (that way we have your order specifics handy!), and we'll be most happy to help!
- SHIPPING: If you've added other items to your cart that are in-stock now, we'll be in touch to see whether you want us to ship everything together, or add in a second shipping fee. As a default option, we will post your order once everything is in-stock.
- NOTE: Covid-19 inbound and outbound freight delays. This is a fluid situation, please see our Shipping Policy for the most up-to-date information.
- For Personalised products, see the details about order turnaround on the product page.