Terms & Conditions
- Participating schools' P&Cs will receive 25% of sales value in the form of bank transfer.
- P&C are responsible for providing accurate bank account details to School Ponytails in order to receive their fundraising profits.
- Parents MUST use a code in the cart for the sale to qualify for the P&C profit share. This code has been provided to our school contact.
- Schools can share the emailed link which sends the code direct to the cart.
- Schools can post the supplied materials and text on Facebook/apps/newsletters/etc.
- Orders open: Specified by school; suggest Week 6
- Orders close: Specified by school; suggest Week 8
- Delivery date: set by school; generally coincides with the school open day (for uniform collection, class lists, book lists).
- Also applicable to online sales where the customer adds code to the cart, and a note to seller stating what school they are from, child's name and Class ID.
Schools: you can send your confirmation below using subject "Term One Fundraiser".