One-off Event Ordering for your School or Club
Pre-order distribution returns 15% to your school.
- Colour match your uniform and faction colours.
- Choose your styles: will you also select faction colours and carnival products?
- Set the dates for "orders due" and delivery.
- Supply us with your logo.
- Receive your customised Pre-Order Form from Ponytails and Fairytales.
- Distribute to your students.
- Promote your fundraising efforts in your newsletter and/or Facebook page and/or around school.
- Collect and collate orders and payments from parents.
Send the orders through to us, we invoice you, and begin manufacturing your order to the quantities required.
We will notify you when your orders are ready for collection (or we can post to you as an optional extra) and distribution to your school families!
We supply you with:
- Customised Order Form (sample below):
- Marketing materials (samples below):
- Sample stock for display at school (this stock remains the property of Ponytails and Fairytales - a deposit may be required).
Your own customised range of hair accessories and carnival products, individually packed and labelled for each family's order.
This process returns 15% of the sales value back to your school!
We can typically supply you with a fully customised range within 1-5 weeks, depending on the colours and styles.
- No initial outlay for schools.
- Don't order more than you need.
- 15% goes back to your school in fundraising.
- Ideal for occasional events, like the Sports Carnival, and ranges like sunscreens, zinc sticks and supporter's products!
- Schools need to collate orders, payments, and distribute completed orders.
What our schools are saying:
"We introduced hair accessories from Ponytails and Fairytales at the beginning of the year and have been totally overwhelmed with the customer service, quality, variety, competitive pricing and response from our customers. The success of these sales will directly increase the profits for our P&C and benefit our students."
Comet Bay Primary School, Secret Harbour
Find out how to become a Uniform Shop Stockist which has greater fundraising potential, and is an easy "set and forget" option!
Contact us for further details.