Fast delivery across Australia and the world
It's really important to us here at Ponytails that you get your parcel in full and on time.
We lovingly send thousands of parcels through WA and "over east" each year, and supply hundreds of schools and clubs out of our Distribution Centre. You'll find us in Port Kennedy, Western Australia, working to AWST business hours.
We make sure your beautiful bows and team products are wrapped carefully so they get to you in one piece, and we're at the Post Office every business day with your parcels,
because we understand that you want your bows now!
Guarantees about your Ponytails orders:
- Orders are processed and shipped on the next business day. Just keep in mind that we observe all national and state holidays.
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipment (tracking if available) information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed and shipped.
- If we need to confirm details with you, we will contact you via any of the supplied contact methods.
Please note that Australia Post have indicated delivery delays across a number of their services, including the Express Post network. This includes OUTGOING and INCOMING mail.
We will continue to get your parcels on their way urgently, however once we lodge them with Australia Post, we're at the mercy of the system!
We continue to believe that the Australia Post network provides the most reliable service nationally and internationally, and ask for your patience in your delivery. Please see the Australia Post website for their most recent Coronavirus Updates.
If you have a birthday party or other time requirement for your purchase, please take these delays in to consideration, and consult the Australia Post website to advise you on your delivery, as we cannot take responsibility if an item does not arrive to you in time due to postal delays.
Please check your tracking, which is emailed to you if you choose Parcel Post or Express Post, and can be found inside "order details" on your shipping confirmation. We are doing the very best we can and appreciate your patience.
Express Post continues to be the fastest option for delivery.
We advise against the $3 untracked parcel, as these can take over 3 weeks to arrive whilst Australian states are in lockdown.
ALL custom orders and pre-orders are likely to be effected by these freight delays. We expect a turnaround of 8-12 weeks at the moment, however this could change as more air freight services become available.
When will I get my order?
Add to Cart
This message indicates that we are most likely in-stock, and your product will be shipped on the next business day.
This message indicates that we are low in stock, or out of stock. We may have a delivery in transit, or may need to manufacture more of these for you.
We always quote 4-8 weeks for any item that is out of stock (but they're generally with you in about 3 weeks; we just like being safe with dates!).
Personalised products have set order cut-off dates. Please see the individual product page for details.
Orders shipped by Australia Post
For tracked parcels, we email the tracking link to you in your Shipping Confirmation email. If you can't see it, click "View Your Order" on your Shipping Confirmation email; this will click through to the tracking details. If you're still having troubles, reply to your confirmation email, and we'll get back to you ASAP.
All dates are estimates and actual delivery dates may vary (please contact Australia Post for an estimated delivery time from our 6173 postcode).
- Small Parcel $3:
- Please note that this is an untracked "large letter" service and must fit within the strict Australia Post size guidelines. We cannot trace this order once it is in the mail
- Tracked Parcel Post $8.95
- Can take 5-6 business days. Refer to Australia Post for estimations from our 6172 postcode
- Tracked Express Parcel $11.95
- Can take 1-3 business days. Refer to Australia Post for estimations from our 6172 postcode
Orders shipped by Express Courier (StarTrack National Premium ATL)
AEROSOL PRODUCTS: Please note that these products (e.g. coloured hair spray) can not be sent via Australia Post's Express Post service / Air / International.
- All states except WA: Orders of aerosols will have the option for Parcel Post (road only, up to 2 cans) $8.95, or Express Courier $25, Australia-wide. We will be in contact if there are any adjustments required in regards to your shipping charges.
- WA: Orders of aerosols will have the option for Parcel Post (road only, up to 2 cans) $8.95, Express Post (road only, up to 2 cans) $11.95, or Express Courier $25.
StarTrack orders take 1-3 business days. All StarTrack National Premium ATL orders come with Authority To Leave - please be sure you have written your delivery address correctly. Refer to StarTrack for estimations from our 6172 postcode.
FREE Click & Collect
- Just choose "Click + Collect" as your delivery option
- Unless otherwise advised, collection is Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm
- Please note that we do not keep any cash on the premises
- You will find us on the corner of Toynbee Way and Paxton Way, at
Deliver to School
This is really important:
All "deliver to school" orders are held back in our Distribution Centre for the shipping date set by your fundraising school or club.
This could be the next day, or it could be weeks or months away. Please contact your school or club's parent committee to confirm the next delivery date. It's usually once per school term.
If you would rather get your order now, you can certainly choose Parcel Post or Express Post, and we'll get it on the way!
If you choose "Deliver to School" as your shipping method, but we can't see your school details, we'll get in touch by email. If your school isn't registered to fundraise, there will be shipping costs associated with your order, so we'll forward you an invoice.
If your school's not registered, and you'd like to present some info to them, we can send you an Info Kit.
Custom items are likely to need manufactured, and this takes 4-8 weeks. All orders containing custom items will be posted once all items on the order are available.
If we have some products from your order in-stock now, we'll contact you via email with an option for split delivery.
- If you choose this option, we would send your in-stock items now, and your custom items when they arrive.
- There are extra shipping costs associated with this option, so we'll send an invoice incase this is the option you'd prefer.
- Just reply to the email, or pay the invoice, to have your order split in to 2 parcels.
Thanks for checking out our Aussie bow store!
- Customs in your country may charge taxes when your parcel arrives
- We do not automatically include your country's taxes when you purchase. Please keep this in mind when evaluating the cost of your goods
- We use international couriers and Australia Post to ship internationally.
- All products, shipping, and pricing is quoted in $AUD
Office/Distribution Centre Scheduled Closures
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Labour Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- WA Day
- Queens Birthday
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- 2 weeks circa Christmas and New Year: limited hours. Shipping delays may occur, and Click and Collect times will vary
- New Year's Eve
If you have any further questions about your order, email us at Hello@PonytailsAndFairytales.com.au or click the Message Us button at the bottom of this page.