- At the Checkout, be sure that your Fundraising Code is in the box: VICTORIA POINT SS
- Your Uniform Colours: Cornflower Blue, Navy
- Your House/Faction Colours: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue
To shop, select a colour below to view styles:
Back to School
Don't forget your uniforms and matching bows for your first day back at school! Bows are available right now on your page (above).
When you buy your uniform bows from School Ponytails, we'll send 20% back to your school to support your fundraising goals!
Contact your P&C or P&F representatives to confirm your next delivery dates
School Sports Day
Coloured zinc, hair spray, sunnies and more in YOUR team colours for Sports Day. Find them under the Event products, right here on your school's page (above).
We'll send 20% back to your school to support your fundraising goals!
Contact your P&C or P&F representatives to confirm your Sports Day dates
Free Pick Up
- Port Kennedy, WA
- Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm
- Free delivery on orders $200+ (excludes aerosols, wholesale orders)
- Discounted Express Post $6 on orders $100 (excludes aerosols outside of WA, wholesale orders)
- Tracked Parcel Post $8.95 Australia-wide
- Express Post $11.95 Australia-wide (excludes aerosols outside of WA)
- Express Courier $25 Australia-wide (for aerosol products)
- International: rates calculated at Checkout, or email us for a quote: Hello@PonytailsAndFairytales.com.au
- XS Parcel/Large Letter, untracked $3.30 Australia-wide
- Free Delivery to School
- Valid for registered schools, clubs, and community organisations with a pre-arranged date set up.
- The free delivery activates (and the school's fundraising amounts are allocated) when the special Delivery Fundraising Code (found on the banner at the top of the school's page) is added in the Checkout as the "Fundraising Code".
- Orders will be delivered on the next scheduled delivery date (see your school's parents association for details).
- On the Cart Page: please be sure to add in your child's name, class ID, and school name so your P&C can deliver to you.
- For further info, see our Shipping Policy.
Your school can earn 20% from today's purchase of school uniform, sports House/Faction colours, and gifts site-wide!*
- Products to suit your uniform and sport colours are listed by colour, as approved by your school.
- Just click a colour or colour combination on this page to see the huge range that's available to match your uniform.
- At the end of term, we'll know to send 20% back to your school so long as you place the unique Fundraising Code in the box in the Checkout. This is the tech magic that is required to ensure your school's fundraiser is activated; without it, we cannot match the sale to your school.
- There's 2 simple ways to activate the code:
- Click the Fundraising Code to automatically put it in the Checkout for your session (a new window will pop up; both windows will have the code added)
- Copy and paste to the box in the Checkout. Mobile: it's on the last stage of the Checkout, "Payment". Computer: it's on the first page of the Checkout.
Free Delivery to School:
- From time-to-time, your P&C will arrange to collate orders and set a delivery date for your school. This means you get FREE delivery, but you must use the special "Delivery Fundraising Code".
- Want to know if you're school has an active delivery? Look to the top of this page: if there's a banner saying there's a limited offer, and showing the Delivery Fundraising Code and the applicable dates, then you may be in luck! Just use this code in the box in the Checkout!
- If something's out of stock, or is a custom colour, we'll be in touch to ship it separately.
In many cases, we're in-stock and ready to ship next business day. If you've selected a custom item, or an item that is out of stock, the following information about "Pre-Orders" is important:
- All pre-orders are accepted with a non-refundable pre-payment.
- Items are manufactured to demand, with up to a 4-8 week turnaround + shipping to your door.
- Although we always quote 4-8 weeks, it is likely your items will be with you well within this time period. We're much happier to be "safe than sorry"!
- Pre-orders are signified by the "Add to cart" button being replaced by a "Pre-Order" button, as well as notifications relating to timeframes that pop-up on the Product Page/s, and on the Cart Page, to ensure it's clear that there may be a wait for these items.
- If you have any questions about your order, please reply to your Order Confirmation email (that way we have your order specifics handy!), and we'll be most happy to help!
- SHIPPING: If you've added other items to your cart that are in-stock now, we'll be in touch to see whether you want us to ship everything together, or add in a second shipping fee. As a default option, we will post your order once everything is in-stock.
- NOTE: Covid-19 inbound and outbound freight delays. This is a fluid situation, please see our Shipping Policy for the most up-to-date information.
- For Personalised products, see the details about order turnaround on the product page.